Due to the Covid-19, we are having our monthly meeting online via Google Meet on Tuesday, June 30, 2020. An invite email will be sent out to members. If anyone else is interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
After much deliberation and discussion with provincial representatives, Health Canada, RCMP, etc. the BAC executive has made the difficult decision to postpone our 2020 Performance Rally & RallySprint calendar indefinitely.
Many factors including competitor availability, social distancing & PPE requirements, permits and government permissions and even sponsorship availability have all played in to this decision.
At this time, this means that we will not plan to run any Performance
Rally or RallySprint events in 2020, however should circumstances
change, we will be sure to advise you all if a RallySprint event could be run later in the year.
At this time, Navigational Rally and RallyCross plans remain tentative.
Thanks for your understanding. Stay safe out there.
The Bluenose Car Rally –
May 23, 2020 – TBA
Ledwidge Lookoff Performance Rally – Cancelled 2020
Trout Lake Performance Rally – Cancelled 2020
New Scotland Road Rally – Postponed to 2021